flexi retractable leashes unite two diagonally opposed requirements; they let you walk your dog in a controlled way while giving your best friend freedom of movement to discover his immediate environment. flexi is the ideal bond between you and your best friend and will bring you much joy.
The flexi Principle
Freedom for you and your dog
flexi retractable leashes never slacken as they are always subject to slight tension. With the help of the integrated braking system you are always able to guide and command your dog. By pushing the brake button with your thumb and a slight pull on the leash you give your dog short orders or lead him back to you. An additional permanent stop function allows you to fix the flexi leash at a certain length. More information is included in the instructions for use.
flexi leashes comply with the highest quality standards and are manufactured in Germany. Each leash is assembled by hand and undergoes more than 90 quality checks before it leaves our factory. This is how we generate top products – Made in Germany.
If the flexi leash (cord or tape leash) gets wet, please pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing before you retract the leash. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case.
How to get a head start in life.
You want to take your dog for a walk? Then put on his leash and let him enjoy his walk. Your retractable leash will do everything else for you. The tape/cord will not slack and get dirty and you don't have to adjust the length manually.
- You want to stop your dog? Press the brake button.
- You want your dog to walk close by? Shorten the leash and keep your dog at your side with the brake locked.
The flexi leash offers both you and your dog great comfort and
safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi leash solely appropriately!
- Do not use the flexi leash to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi leash other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the cord or tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape or cord around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the cord or the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Check the collar of your dog regularly.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short leash.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi leash.
- Please never open the casing – there is the risk of injury because of the recoil spring mechanism that is under tension.
Examine your flexi leash before each use. Even high quality materials are subject to wear and tear. If the flexi leash (cord or tape leash) gets wet, please pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing before you retract the leash. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case.