How to get a head start in life.
You want to take your dog for a walk? Then put on his leash and let him enjoy his walk. Your retractable leash will do everything else for you. The tape/cord will not slack and get dirty and you don't have to adjust the length manually.
- You want to stop your dog? Press the brake button.
- You want your dog to walk close by? Shorten the leash and keep your dog at your side with the brake locked.
- Read the directions for use and watch the following handling video:
If the flexi leash (cord or tape leash) gets wet, please pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing before you retract the leash. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case.
The flexi leash offers both you and your dog great comfort and safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi leash solely appropriately!
- Do not use the flexi leash to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi leash other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the cord or tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape or cord around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the cord or the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Check the collar of your dog regularly.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short leash.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi leash.
- Please never open the casing – there is the risk of injury because of the recoil spring mechanism that is under tension.
Examine your flexi leash before each use. Even high quality materials are subject to wear and tear. If the flexi leash (cord or tape leash) gets wet, please pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing before you retract the leash. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case.
If you have warranty issues, the flexi® LED Lighting System cannot be returned by courier/postal mail. The LED lamp contains a small lithium-ion battery that cannot be sent through the mail and must be disposed of through a local hazardous material collection site. Please contact your retailer or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
flexi – Bogdahn International GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 (0) 45 32/40 44-0
Fax. +49 (0) 45 32/40 44-42